We support our products better than anyone in the industry and we have done it for the past 20 years. We approach each sale with the relentless drive to make sure your DreamStation performs as expected in today’s fast paced production environment. We are one of the only companies in the US who can build the perfect system for your personalized workflow AND provide support for your applications like Adobe Creative Cloud, AVID Media Composer, Magix Vegas Pro, and Edius Pro. We don’t just build the systems, we use the software ourselves so we have a deep understating of the whole ecosystem. The primary goal in support is to make sure your work out the door and the system just becomes a transparent tool to achieve that goal.
If you are having issues with a product you purchased from Video Hardware Services LLC, you can reach out to us in many different ways. Contact Support
If your issue is not immediately urgent; please send an email with your contact info and a description of your problem to firstname.lastname@example.org. We answer emails during normal business hours usually within 30 minutes.
You can call also us toll free at 1-877-203-0871 x203 or x202 to speak with a technician during our normal business hours or our extended support hours if you have the Premium Plan.
Our Remote Tech technology allows us to log into your system (with your permission per session) and work with you interactively while logged on while talking to you on the phone. We know your system, and we can pinpoint issues quickly. The ‘Remote Lens’ feature can even turn your phone into a camera our technicians can see on their console to help with almost any physical issue we can’t see remotely or to provide guidance to help install a replacement component. The app available for both iOS and Android exclusively for our customers.
The DreamCARE Pro plan is our standard 2 year plan, and it is included with every DreamStation system. In the unlikely event the computer has to come back to us; we offer FREE return shipping via FEDEX Ground on the return trip.
Many of our components have 5 year warranties from the manufacturer. We will take care of all returns for any components for the first 2 years. In addition, for the first 6 months, we will replace a defective hard drive with a new drive; not a refurbished one.
What is covered under the DreamCARE Pro plan:
- We will cover Windows errors, BIOS boot problems, hardware issues, and basic software work flow issues under this plan by phone, chat, or email from 10AM until 5PM based on your local time zone. Email support is provided 24/7 at no charge.
- Lifetime Support policy - we will answer questions well after your warranty expires*
- Real time support chat during your local support hours
- Telephone tech support for hardware failures from 10AM to 5PM (your local time) M-F
- Advance ground shipping of replacement parts (credit card guarantee required, expedited shipping available at extra cost)
- Remote Technician for to help diagnose errors and crashes
- Discounts on Remote software training
- Parts and Labor included for hardware failures
The DreamCARE Premium Pro plan is our enhanced plan. It extends the hardware and support term to 3 years and includes everything in our DreamCARE Pro plan.With our DreamCARE Premium Pro plan we take care of all your hardware and software maintenance, so you can just create and produce.
What is covered under the DreamCARE Premium Pro plan:
- All benefits of the DreamCare Pro plan.
- Enhanced support for software workflow help
- Advance overnight cross-shipping of replacement parts with free shipping (credit card guarantee may be required)
- Extended Access to Remote Technician on evenings and weekends
- Remote Software Troubleshooting
- Quarterly Remote 'Pro-Active' diagnosis and prevention sessions at your convenience
- Software Maintenance and error log checking
- Parts, Labor, and shipping included for hardware failures for the entire 3 year period
Please contact us at 1-877-203-0871 x205 if you have any questions about our support plans.
*Lifetime Support does not include support for hardware upgrades or software upgrades unless they are provided by Video Hardware Services LLC. Lifetime support may not include support for new software updates for 'end of life' systems that are more than 4 years old.